Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Thursday 1 July 2010

Acupuncture works Magic

Today I had my first acupuncture session and it was incredibly relaxing, soothing and rejuvenating. No kidding, I stepped into the room and visibly looked shattered. I left rested and my skin felt smooth, soft and tighter! Huw (the acupuncturist) bases acupuncture on the Chinese five elements: earth, fire, metal, wood and earth. The interaction and interdependency  of these five elements is the source of creation and destruction. As with all things in the universe, the human body is influenced by the energies of these five elements. 

I am a water/fire type, apparently: joyful and anxious at the same time with some earth elements in me... Next time Huw is going to give me a handmade face cream based on my elements. Sweet. : D

OmShanti&PREM xxx

No comments: