Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Thursday 19 November 2009

Ms Foxy

I met HER again. From the bus stop to my house I meet a variety of creatures ranging from rats {cringy!}, squirrels, mystery cat {separate post coming soon} and HER, Ms Foxy. She is beautiful and royal with a full tail, red coat and penetrating eyes which look human. I am also incredibly frightened by this force of nature as I am aware she can be extremely sly and unscrupulous.



I  may get this tee from Lazy Oaf to demystify my fear. Ah!



P.S. I love the red lipstick contrasting her chestnut hair.

Lazy Oaf tee seen on Wee Birdy

1 comment:

Gabbi said...

I love the style and the story of encountering a fox! Such a treat!!