Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Tuesday 20 October 2009

Small is Beautiful :: Paris Box Apartments

Red and bold prints seem to be a popular choice in these fictional Parisian apartments. It does makes a statement and it is the main difference from the bright and minimal NYC apartments.


{Click on the photos to enlarge}



Céline's Pad {Before Sunset}

I still can't decide whether I prefer Before Sunrise or Before Sunset. {I have just permanently deleted the review I wrote at the time! Dumb!}

Because I only watched them a few years ago, under my sister-in-law's recommendation, I have to go with the latter, which is maybe less passionate but  more mature and with a brighter future sealed by the happy ending in Celine's funky studio. 


Amélie's home in Mont Maintre {Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain

Audrey Tautou may not be a great actress, but she is just fit for purpose for this character determined to change the world with her kindness and strong sense of justice.



 Stephanie's Apartment {La Science des Rêves}

"Tonight I am going to show you how dreams are prepared: love, friendships, relationships and all those ships." Stephane

Read my full review here



Cyril Aouizerate's family flat in Les Marais {Real} 


Cyril, an urbanist by profession, lives in this apartment with his wife, two children and a dog!



Sources: Still films, Apartment Therapy

No comments: