Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Thursday 8 June 2006

Pronti, partenza e via!

My first race is in a few hours!! Panic! I shall run as part of my work team, which means that my company will add £25 (for each runner) to the money we have already paid as entry fee. Good stuff! Today the cause is to raise money for homeless people.

Many thanks to all of you who have sponsored me so far!

To prove that I have committed myself seriously, yesterday I went and buy running trainers and comfy socks. While in this huge (and cheap) sport store in Piccadilly, I also bought an Italia top by Soccer Babes (which I am going to show off at the first Italy game!) and a black sport bra. Then Lofty insisted that I bought a pair of shorts. Me in shorts? His reply: I am sure there will be girls with bigger tights than yours. Cheers, Loftino!

At least I managed to avoid to buy Nikey--something hard when down to sport gear! P.S. If you want to sponsor me, click on the Crisis icon on the side bar! Thank-you once again.

No comments: