Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Wednesday 7 June 2006

Excuses & Apologies

I have a couple of posts nearly ready to go, after which I will put this blog on hold again... Well, not exactly on stand by, but posts will be slightly more infrequent. Why? Because I have other stuff to do. What? Well, I have to translate this website for my friend; help my Moroccan friend to set up his website to promote Moroccan tourism abroad; I have to arrange my little cousin's study/vacation in UK; prepare a couple of meetings/presentations at work; write a short essay about the "Madness in Beckett" for my other cousin who is facing her secondary school's final big exam (equivalent of A level) ; burn a couple of CDs for my mum; and I have two charities races in the space of two days lined up! Not to mention when my 15-years-old cousin and his friend will be here for two weeks...! Exciting and scary at the same time! But before that, I shall go to Rome for a relaxing long weekend visiting relatives and friends. Looking forward to it. Anyhow, I am always virtually behind IT ...

No comments: