Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Thursday 23 February 2006

Two lines ...

Just to keep record... After the unplanned visit to Italy, which was emotionally stressful but good to feel close to those few people who really count in my life, I have spent a productive professional fortnight, including a successful trip to Bristol to train some freelancer and some personal development activities, which were rewarding and gratifying if nothing more -- no pay rise or explicit promotion followed. From a personal point of view, I have spent two inept weeks. I came back with an empty hole in my heart and it will take time to readjust to this new grand-parentless reality. After all, it represents for me *the end of an era* ... This weekend will be dedicated to food, fashion and yoga to cheer me up ... A full report of it will be available on Monday.

No comments: