Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Thursday 6 October 2005

Planning

DOES Change doctor (asap) -- DONE! Re-start my Spanish classes --RESTARTED :o ) Re-start giving Italian classes to Maddy -- not yet Book the Silvia's weekend in Bath (Oct) -- DONE! Book the weekend in Paris (in mid Nov) -- DONE! Arrange transport for the weekend in Wiltshire (Nov) -- DONE and paid only £19! Book the Rubenstein Kiss at Hampstead theatre (21 Nov?) -- not done yet Book the London Film Festival 2005 (19 Oct-3Nov) -- DONE! Book Somerset Ice Skate rink (3 Dec) -- DONE! Book flight to italy (again) -- DONE! Look for a house (by December) -- ongoing Work on my blog-- ongoing I have nearly done everything. And after? :o ( This post will disappear and I will come with more resolutions for the new ywar.

No comments: