Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Wednesday 7 September 2005

A very fancy engagement Party

Alex and B got engaged and will get married on 9 April 2006 (bless them!). The theme of the party was anything that started with "A" (for Alex) or "B" ( for Beatrix) . Although hard to tell from the pic, I was a Black Angel, Lofty an Albanian Bandit and Richard a British Army. :o )

2 comments:

MoenaMan said...

I Love Neruda. He Born close to me. I recommend u to read Vicente Huidobro and Gabriela Mistral They´re the 3 Most Important Poets In Chile.

See You.

Bye

Amicacarmilla said...

I love him, too.

Thanks for the recommendations.