Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Summer is Here

The sun has shone for two weeks in London, and when sun shines in London the city blossoms and  life becomes lighter. I cannot recall such a consistent weather for a long, long time. I am in full summer mode which is a dangerous affair as I am deemed to get soon disappointed. After all, summer is always a mirage in this part of the world. The day after tomorrow I am flying to my home country (Italy) after almost a year. I hope hope hope the weather (and the mood) is as joyful as here. I will come back 10 days later to fly out again a week later - this time to Sicily for a girly weekend. Wow. In this mood I have been browsing around for cheap & chic beachwear. Here a couple of chocolicious picks:

(c) Accessorize
(c) Fashion Conscience

1 comment:

Unknown said...

stavo proprio cercando un costuime per il weekend siciliano... non posso credere di essere cosi eccitata!