Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Monday 1 March 2010

Jump Suit

I am still alive and full of energies. I have deepened my yoga practice,but left behind everything else, including study and blog. I feel I am going through a transformation which is enjoyable but also confusing. I am trying to liberate myself from many structures. Since McQueen's death my interest for fashion has diminished. I am not saying that the two occurrences are necessarily linked, but perhaps it is my way of mourning. I usually look at fashion to recreate a mood, a different dimension of existence, a new possibility. Well, in this period of my life I feel like throwing myself into the possibilities life has to offer rather than staying on one side and watching, writing or fantasising about them.

Anyway, I popped here to share a quick fashion finding. It was quick as I saw, liked and bought it. It is nothing to wow but it encompasses everything I like in a little dress: it is actually a jumpsuit, in a wonderful colour (jade), comfy and versatile. The print may look *busy* but I love its retro feel and would be perfect with yellow gold accessories. Believe it or not it's the first item I buy from Anthropologie UK and got it in sales. 


This romper is designed by Leifsdottir. Check their website to admire the rest of the collection. Very sweet. 

No comments: