Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Friday 5 March 2010

A Radiant Wedding

I am here with an impromptu post as I have just learnt that Victor & Angela got married! What a marvellous news! I studied a workshop with them last year and they inspired me so much that I decided to apply for the teaching training. Since then there is no class I take without applying Angela's non-teaching: feel the connection with the earth and the centre of the earth and listen to the inner movements and shift happening at a deep level. She is such a cool yogini and woman. It is exactly how I would like to look and be at her age. I think she is so organically beautiful and radiant. He is also very charismatic and charming. It is with him that I did handstand for the first time in my life. I hope to have the pleasure to study with them again, ideally in their Greek retreat. Here a few photos in all their splendour.

No comments: