Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Monday 11 January 2010

Things I learnt and/or realised in 2009



1. It is vital to have the right ski boots.  
2. Olio 31 is a fantastic cure-all. 
3. I need to be very patient in life. 
4. Skinceutical products are really efficient. Check them out here 
5. Peonies only grow in May and June. 
6. I am the happiest chick when I travel, do yoga and go to exhibitions.  
7. I don't like being alone and need to feel part of a community. 
8. I am a hippie girl.  
9. Singing kirtan is empowering.   
10. I don't like snowshoeing. 
11. A sun kissed hair colour suits me better.  
12. I always choose (over)sensitive friends because I am a(n) (over)sensitive person too. 


No comments: