Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Sunday 3 January 2010

A Sparkling New Year

A new decade has just started. Happy new year to you all! I had one of the best new year's eve of my life partying in the Austrian Alps with an international group of 20 friends. After a day spent on the slopes {by far my best  skiing performance in years}, we had a delicious home-made dinner, Secret Santa presents' exchange, fireworks, cigars, board games and plenty of loud music until dawn.

Forever Unique dress

The party season is over for most of us but I am still in party mood and obsessed with sparkling sequins. This sexy mini-dress would be perfect with opaque leggings, a cuff bracelet and a pair of black pumps, better if labelled Loboutin

I wish you all a sparkling
2010!

No comments: