Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Saturday 12 December 2009

A Renewed Interest

My yoga pal Lynne is a talented and multi-task lady. As well as being a yogini, she is an actress, a ski instructor, and a knitter. Between an asana and the other she was knitting a blanket for her grandmother using circular needles. She reminded me that I also like knitting and rounded needles just seem so discreet that I could knit everywhere with them - in the bus, at my lunch break or indeed between an asana and the next. 


When I {accidentally} found these two patterns on the net, I decided that it is time to dig out my knitting kit. It will be a challenge and it may just be another activity I add to my eclectic list, but it is worth a try. 

No comments: