Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Friday 18 December 2009

Last minute gift ideas :: LOMOs {from £35}

The countdown to Xmas is on: -7. Yesterday it was my niece's 6th birthday, and today my younger cousin turned 19. Two Christmas angels!


Because I am pretty sure that my older niece {who is only 7} won't be browsing my blog, I feel free to post the present we bought her: a Lomo camera. I would be so excited to be getting one and I hope she will equally appreciate this gift, aimed at stimulating her creativity, sense of space, visual sense. I have explained in another post how Lomos are all about framing the subject creatively and let the camera surprise you. The real surprise for her will indeed be the unexpected end-result: 
Photo found here

No comments: