Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Thursday 10 December 2009

Coraline Goes Partying




Instead of pulling off a glamorous party frock, this year I decided to go to my company's Xmas party dressed as Coraline Jones, i.e. in yellow wellies and a blue wig. It was a way to make  up for the missed Halloween extravaganza.


And here with my button-eyed black cat and a pair of bold spectacles borrowed by Superman. 



It was a fun party, by the way. And my friends were super-cute.



2 comments:

Jess said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Looks like I'm not the only one on the block that can pull off the blue hair anymore. I think I'm in good company! ;-)

Amicacarmilla said...

Thank-you!

I love your wig too! It's even more blue than mine!