Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Thursday 5 November 2009

Remember Remember the 5th of November

Hello there, I have been blogging very erratically this week, but I have all the good intentions to keep up the good work. I have tons of draft posts waiting to be finalised. I also have quite ambitious plans to develop the design and look and feel of AmicaC who  has just celebrated her fourth birthday and is finally taking  a more defined shape thanks to all the bloggers out there who keep providing inspiration and ideas.

I am also trying to find a new balance between the various things that are going on in my life: my family, work, yoga, blog and social life. I am particularly enjoying married life in this season as we are spending more time between the domestic walls entertaining each other and venturing ourselves in cooking, baking and redecorating experiments. We also got the entire collection of Hitchcock films (67 or so!) and we have been watching them relentlessly. They are just too good, on so many levels (fashion included!).

And yes, I am still looking for my perfect black cat. It has to be fluffy and with an intelligent face.


Off to watch the 8th episode of Gossip Girls. Let's hope it has resumed some charm as the last three episodes were rather disappointing. xoxo

Photos from We Heart It

No comments: