Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Friday 25 September 2009

Diamantini & Domeniconi

Diamantini & Domeniconi's clocks, my friend's family creations, are cutting edge design pieces, functional and decorative at once.
The revisited cuckoo clock becomes bi-dimensional, and its jagged shape and grainy wood mimic so aptly the natural world that you can almost single out reindeer, snow flakes, open forests and Norwegian fjords on it? The peeking bird could not find a better nest!
The butterfly clock is my second pick from the collection. I just love how these colourful butterflies, forged from the clock, come to life and take off to fly free in the sky. [The rhyme was totally unintentional.]
Butterfly Round
The irony and playfulness of these models simply inject a dart of good mood in me:
Uomino Wall Showtime
I love the name (Forget Me Not) and symbolism of this post-it clock. It is a great gift for your beloved.
Non ti Scordar di Me
They are creative accessories which can also be creatively arranged in your house:
Check out more incredibly original models on their super-sleek website: www.diamantinidomeniconi.it

No comments: