Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Thursday 30 July 2009

An original wedding present

Our creative friend Aurelie invited us for lunch on Sunday to announce her wedding present to us: a personalised print! she picked two details from our wedding, the roses on my headband and the print on Steven's print and created a pattern, here shown in different colour combinations. The next step will be printing this pattern on an object which will be our wedding present.
How cool is that?
This pattern will become our FAMILY LOGO.

1 comment:

Aurélisme said...

Grazie Mille cara,

I was showing pictures of your wedding to a friend of mine here in NYC - she was very impressed - and I discovered this little post about the present I gave to you guys... I am so proud and happy you have chosen to make it your family logo! Thank you thank you thank you and I will be down in London on Dec 19th to let me know if you are around for a coffee!