Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Thursday 30 July 2009

Hairy Day

Gossip Girl has triggered a passion latent in me: headbands! Jennifer Behr and Jennifer Ouellette are leading the trend, thanks also to the series' good marketing job. 

Jennifer Behr 
 I got this Jennifer Ouellette band in amber colour. It was on sale for £16. Bargain.


Canadian Ophelie Hats, available in London at the V&A Shop creates beautiful feathery head fascinators. Here a selection:






Finally, I love the bohemian look of these over-the-top head pieces by Little Doe and the photography is awesome. 

During my quest for the perfect headband, I came across Windy Freda's website featuring more boho hair pieces and a photography very similar to Little Doe, in terms of colours and light.

No comments: