Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Saturday 28 February 2009

Shining Star

Did I say that I spent the night awake watching the Oscars on Monday? And even if I had watched only one of the nominated (Vicky Cristina Barcelona) I enjoyed every minute of it, from the red carpet to the show to the awards - all well deserved, even though I didn't watch their performances. Some fashion bloggers have commented that this year the red carpet was nothing special, and maybe with some exceptions is true, but then the recession had to play a role of image as well. Kate Winslet was the star of the night. What better way of shining next to a legend and a French rose:
@ Vanity Fair

No comments: