Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Friday 27 February 2009

Engaged Girl in a not-so-engaged world

Here some photos from my engagement party, just a few to show you my kimono-style dress in relation to my post below. We did not take many photos and I am not happy with those I took. I think I need to refine and polish my photographic skills...
We had an afternoon tea in a contemporary hotel along the Thames river followed by a night out at one of the funkiest, quirkiest, surprising (art) clubs in London. It has been my (and my girlfriends') favourite early- and late-night hangout since Halloween, which was without shadow of doubt the best public party I went to.

No comments: