Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Sunday 13 January 2008

balance of the first week












a week has already passed since i have been back from finland. it has been a tiring week with ups and downs, which is prompting me to reconsider some of my daily habits. little but necessary changes are needed. i am planning to get a vitamin tablet a day as soon as i wake up and to have more breaks during the day. yoga is also a must. if i could also bring my hand-made lunch to work, i would be on the right way. so, these are my first resolutions for the year. for the rest, i have decided not to set any other objectives because they make me anxious and i don't need additional stress. although most of my last year's business objectives have been successful achieved, making me gain a (symbolic) pay rise, i have still a few things to complete by the month-end. with a trip to brussels and a few more meetings in between, panic is setting in. i just need to be organised so that i can appreciate that there is more than just work.

okay, i am off to finish some house-work before chatting with juliette + ilsa for a nite nite greeting.


No comments: