Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Sunday 11 March 2007

rose oil is great!


last saturday i devoted the day to my friends with a successful - not for me - risk (or risiko) session that i organised in a historical pub immersed in the middle of edwardian houses. yesterday i spent the day pampering myself. it was even more enjoyable than last time because it was completely free: mobile phone free, boyfriend free and gratis. a facial treatment, colour relaxation and hair consultation were offered for free as well. the food was delicious, healthy and well balanced. for the first time i had oxtail and parsely gnocchi. and i managed to relax myself more than last time. i had a hammam and a sauna which i enjoyed but i am not sure it is good for my sensitive skin and head, because it gives me headache (?!). i also relented to the temptation of purchasing some of the amazing products i tried: a carrot and rose face oil, a lemon/sugar face scrub and a herbal colour to try next time.

No comments: