Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Monday 12 February 2007

yoga-ing in the states


in view of my first travel to the states (yes, it seems i am finally making it), today i bought a yoga magazine including all the yoga centres in the world, with the aim to try at least one in the cities i am going to visit. but i didn't notice that the magazine itself was american. i mainly bought it as a directory for all the yoga-related stuff, but this is now of little use for me. however, some articles look interesting and made me realise how big yoga is in the states.

i want to learn a meaningful thing today.
i want to teach it.
i want to help someone today. better if they do not know about it.
i want to be merciful because this is the way to make the world merciful.

i love my yoga.

No comments: