Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Monday 12 February 2007

photo-biography of a woman

i would like to talk through the fantastic photos i present to you today, which so badly attracted and damaged me. every time i admire them it is like to be inside the life of this troubled soul, an example of accomplished complicity and antagonism between the photographer, madly in love with his woman, and the model. he is seiichi furuya. she is christine.

unfortunately, i do not have time now, the sofa and my man are waiting for me. so, i leave you to their fruition, which is an experience going beyond the visual enjoyment or pain.









No comments: