Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Thursday 10 November 2005

Picking Time

You see, I have been working hard lately, so hard that I hardly posted anything over the last two weeks and I hardly had a social life. Now, it is time to start living instead of watching myself living. So, no more posts, reviews or reports until next week. I am off gathering the fruits of my fatigue. Here is the town where I am going to spend the next few days: Chippenham, right in the heart of the English countryside. And on the photos the cottage where I am going to stay with other seven young ladies. We were very organised: we ordered food and booze through internet which will be delivered to the property tomorrow afternoon and we are planning to stay one night in and go one night out, and to stay one day in and go one day out. The perfect idyllic weekend I was looking forward to. Have a good weekend you all. X

No comments: