Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Monday 10 October 2005

Risk (aka Risiko)

My Canadian "pen friend" Fat Robot posted the footage interview (see link "Invading" below) to a bunch of American people on his blog. The question was: "In terms of the war on terror, which countries do you think America should invade next? ... And how about finding them on a map?" Here the reply: Invading Someone even said Italy!!!! Panic! THIS IS H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S! Made me crack. :o )

4 comments:

Carrie Lofty said...

Could we just take out Berlusconi?

Keven said...

I think the US should invade Papua New Guinea and then use control of Australasia to build up armies for an invasion of Asia.

Amicacarmilla said...

But Berlusconi got too popular amongst the G8 crowd for his successful hair transplant and face lift, envied by all the prime ministers. They need him!

lofty said...

First you've got to get through Kamcatka, which is always heavily defended, so it's not quite so simple.


Kev, did you know we play this all the time now in Italy, it's bizarre, they can't get enough of it.