Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Wednesday 18 November 2009

My Milky Toof

A friend of a friend posted a link to this blog on Facebook. So, I curiously took a peek. I started laughing and can't stop giggling. Such a funny {and kinda creepy} story! Each post is a story board chronicling the adventures of these two cute Milky Toofs {ickle who is tiny and Lardee who is fat}. Because of my newly discovered obsession with cupcakes, my favourite episode has to be Little Chefs. I have posted a few images below but please please please read the full story from their blog as the fun is in the details and captions. 






No comments: