Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Wednesday 25 March 2009

Holy Snapping Duck Do!

Holy Snapping Duck Do! I just climbed out from under my rock and realised I have not updated this since the last week of the last month... You would not believe it only hurts when I laugh. Please don't abandon me!. I am totally and utterly flat out with setting fire to people wearing Crocs, being distracted by the shiny, just generally being a pain to my partner, my day seems to be a litany of stuff and giggles from the light through yonder window breaks to way past dusk. I am plotting and planning. it will be fun fun fun till they take my TBird away. I absolutely, positively promise I will write something that makes sense soon. I promise! I really, truly promise!

No comments: