Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Saturday 2 February 2008

A Beautiful Message

this is one of the most beautiful messages i have ever received and i want to record it here. it was delivered in a card and came from valentina:

"I am so happy for both of you!!
You'll make a nice family together and I cannot wait to babysit your little silvina + loftino! I want many of them!!!!

This union makes me believe there are people who still believe in the concept of honest and respectful love... So all I can say is keep it up please and love each other also through the bad times.


All my love
Valentina
"


1 comment:

Antonella said...

I love Barbapapà:)so cute!