Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Wednesday 9 January 2008

brief message

the new dress of amicacarmilla ~ still *work in progress* ~ is the blatant sign that i am somehow back. it was not in my list of resolutions to revamp her look, but this upgrade was almost forced by blogspot, as the old template was playing up far too often. the truth is that i am not ready to resume updates yet, as the backlog is overwhelming, our new laptop still unfamiliar and my mood still in finland. but i am planning to tell you everything about my steps back in (victorian) time; my skiing experience after 13 years; our dips into the iced lake in full finnish style and finally my professional rewards. i shall also share my latest discoveries in matter of fashion and jewellery design as i am currently choosing the perfect little ring for my child-like hands to symbolise my recent engagement (!).

i will also glimpse back at 2007 as it looks already so scarily far from my memory too anxious to start the new year which is prospecting itself as fabulous as uncertain...

in the meantime, i take this occasion to wish you a serene, prosperous and successful 2008!

No comments: