Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Wednesday 31 October 2007

welcome QUIQUE!


enrique, the son of one of my best friends, with whom i spent the most intense year in Perugia, came to light on 24 october. he was born in madrid after 34 hours of enduring labour. he is the perfect fruit of a long-standing relationship between melanie & pedro.

of melanie, who is back to her spain, i have the sweetest memories: we shared tons of girly ramblings, partying nights, deep conversations about life love and career, funny moments... so this is the first time, i seriously think of becoming a mother. i have always wanted to have kids, but never as last week i seriously contemplated it as an approaching reality. i know that i should plan it ahead, but i think that in two years time max it will be my moment and i want to get to that turning point prepared as much as it is possibly possible - both at physical, emotional and spiritual level. yoga and my travel experiences are helping me already free my fears, *blocks*, paranoids, etc., but i also need energies from the people around me as much.

this is the tiny tee i have just posted to quique: a yogini tee with *ohm shanti* (ohm = basic sound of all sounds) on the front and the peace symbol at the back. i hope it will be of good omen and emanated good energies. it is through energies, after all, that i, myself, have been nourishing my veins over the last many years, as a vital pre-requisite for my inner balance. ...and with this *vampiresque* analogy i wish you all happy halloween!

No comments: