Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Monday 22 October 2007

my every days

work is challenging - over the last week i had to deal very delicate situations and liaise with high authorities such as the president of the court of justice. tomorrow i have been summoned up by our MD. gulp! things are also exciting at times: my business case for a new journal has been finally approved. next year i will launch a new journal. for my company this is the first time in eight years!

at home things are good. loffy (his new nickname!) and i get on better than ever, and our kitchen is now fully accessorised with a new acquisition: La Mokkona Bialetti, which is lined up next to my full collection of mochas: mocha for one, three, five and seven (!), and mukka express. It's pastel pink and goes very well with my pastel yellow scale and colander.

i have been back from Italy from less than two months and i start missing my family and friends - two months is my home-sickness threshold just need to ensure a bi-monthly visit home next year. i will be back home in exactly two months time from today. so, i feel right in a limbo of emotions.

No comments: