Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Tuesday 10 April 2007

quick update from italy

it's my last day here. tomorrow i'll fly back to UK before a w/e i am planning to devote to yoga. it has been shiny and warm over here. my friends from rome and perugia came back for easter holidays and two uni friends (fede & fede aka gilbert and george) came for a brief visit from perugia.. just for me. special girls! i talked on the phone with filippo, but missed to see him. next time. we had a dinner out with friends and a lunch in the countryside for pasquetta. easter was spent with my relatives and family. today we went to the seaside and ate "brodetto di crostacei" (shell fish soup). our men are out watching football while my mum, claudia and i are dining together ...
more later.

No comments: