Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Saturday 17 March 2007

style notes (part 2): claire aristides

a girly magazine this month is giving away a lovely beaded bracelet by an up-coming designer: claire aristides. so, i checked her website and selected some lovely pieces for you: long earrings (so in at the moment!) in plated yellow gold and semi-precious stones, great with a short haircut or gathered up hair, the perfect decoration to frame your face and convey a touch of womanly femininity ...





the interesting thing about claire is that she runs workshops in london to make your own jewellery. my dream (well, one of my dreams) coming true! girlfriends, do let me know if you want to join me this summer at one of her jewellery-making workshop days!

No comments: