Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Sunday 25 February 2007

moments of domestic life

...how i spent the rest of my w/e...


reorganising my bed-side table

clockwise: my mobile with manekineko charm bought in paris with maga; a coster from australia; oyster card (i found it! it was in my umbrella (?!)); rice body cream; alarm clock (which doesn't work); leaflet of science of sleep; missoni scarf; a owl; Aung San Su Kyi badge; peruvian dreaming puppets; a new monkey i named etphonehome; cosmopolitan; a local magazine; a book (see right column) and a container for my hair clips.

playing with furniture in my bedroom

baking pancackes

rearranging my library


off to theatre soon and then to emily's for a roast dinner...
bye bye.

No comments: