Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Tuesday 19 December 2006

announcement

... i am not pregnant, i am not getting married, i am not moving back to italy (yet),

but i am proud to announce that my cutie-pie of a cousine, at the green age of 15 (his birthday was yesterday, happy birthday cugino!) has set up his first blog narrating his main passion (cyclism) and the hard life of a biker ...

p.s. some grammar improvements still need to be implemented, especially the missing *hs*, which, as all the italian speakers know, are vital to support a sentence (he assured me that he was simply saving them ~ the *hs*). but there is valuable content in there and some candid messages. : )
I have just noticed that he linked me to his blog as a *bellissimo blog*... Let me stop here before i get too emotional.

No comments: