Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Wednesday 25 January 2006

My five strangest habits

My five strangest habits: 1. The non-eco friendly one: picking and bending leaves whenever I see one. 2. The childish one: asking my other half to tell me a story before falling asleep. 3. The exclusive one: enjoying drinking water only from my thermos or from my bottle. 4. The media one: being addicted to home buying/selling/redecorating programmes. 5. The shopping one: always picking the second product on the shelves and getting increasingly addicted to online shopping. And if you find these habits odd, what about Amelie's friend's habit to collect strangers' passport photos? If you thought this could happen only in films, have a look here. You may recognise yourself! UPDATE: I will change the fifth habit (shopping habit) with a far odder habit: talking (loud) to myself. I usually talk to myself while walking on the street, it is one of the most productive moments and it is for me a sort of rehearsal for potential situations I may/will experience. Nothing wrong with it. But it may sound strange to the passer-bys' ears. So, now I want to hear your five weirdest habits!

1 comment:

lofty said...

little point on No.4

You also like TRASH TV, from Desperate Housewifes, to 2 Pints of Lager, as well as some other shockers. This coming from someone who HATES TV apparently.

oh, and if anyone has any good ideas for bedtime stories, please let me know. Thanks.