Thought of the Day

I don't believe in morality, but I believe in ethical conduct as set out by His Holiness the Dalai Lama: "Ethical conduct = a way of behaving that respects others’ right to be happy".

Thursday 8 December 2005

Some flowers, some chocolate and a book

Today I have NOTHING to do at work and no plans for the evening. So, all the ingredients for a dull day are here, until I got two surprises: the presentation copies of the big book I have been working over the last months arrived! And shortly after also a big box containing a bunch of lilies with some lush chocolate, and a card saying: Ciao Piccolina, just a little reminder to tell you I love you and will always care for you. Let's hope the future is as beautiful as these flowers. Very romantic to this point, so romantic I was nearly doubting about the identity of the sender, until I read: But go easy on the chocs. :o) Any doubt about the written credits vanished like that. Mwha X

1 comment:

lofty said...

sweet and funny, you are lucky.